By incorporating leading edge technology and design, DJO Global’s clinically proven compression products represent the gold standard for the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis. DJO’s intermittent pneumatic compression system, the VenaFlow Elite system, mimics ambulation and accelerates venous velocity through a unique combination of rapid inflation and graduated sequential compression. Designed specifically with compliance in mind, DJO’s NEW cordless VenaPro System leverages both portability and substantiated technology for premium at home DVT prevention. Complete with all sizes and styles, the VenaFlow AES anti embolism stockings leverage the industry’s best with its circular knit, graduated compression and anatomical shape for a strong and comfortable fit. Patients are leaving the hospital sooner and DVT risk can last for 30 plus days post discharge. VenaPro, a truly portable device to help prevent post-operative DVT for moderate to high risk patients.
VenaPro is designed for optimal patient comfort and compliance.
- No tubes or cords
- One button operation
- Weighs less than one lb
- Designed based on clinically proven technology
- Graduated and asymmetric compression
- Air releases to cool patients’ legs
- USB Downloadable compliance data
- Re-chargeable battery (4-5 hour life)
- Applies 50mmhg once per minute
- Patients don’t need to return the device!
- Aid in the prevention of DVT
- Can also be used as an aid in the prophylaxis for DVT by persons expecting to be stationary for long periods of time
- Enhance blood circulation
- Diminish post-operative pain and swelling
- Reduce wound healing time
- Aid in the treatment and healing of:
stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, arterial and diabetic leg ulcers, chronic venous insu ciency and reduction of edema in the